Ventana® L is a uniquely designed implant architecture that maximizes graft containment and volume through a specialized 3D printing process minimizing titanium & improving radiographic visualization.
When Fusion is ALL You Want to See
Minimalistic radiolucent lattice architecture maximizes space for more biologics and improved visualization.
Unique Hinged Architecture
- Graft window enclosure design safeguards biologic during insertion of the device.
- Increased surface area distributes load to mitigate risk of subsidence.
Secure Graft Containment
- Increased area for biologics.
- Allows for more biologic contact and blood infiltration
Optimal Load Sharing
- Distributes load through a snowshoe effect.
- Improved radiographic visualization by minimizing titanium.