ACT™ – Active Compression Technology
- The locked construct’s proprietary spring-activated mechanism is designed to maintain active compression against the spinous processes to resist loosening and migration
Anatomic. Optimal Fit.
- The 60° anterior flare allows for better placement against the base of the spinous processes
- Plates have up to 8° of sagittal and coronal angulation to better accommodate anatomic variations
- T and Z plate configurations provide flexible placement options
- Designed for enhanced fixation
- Clinically proven Ti-Bond technology is designed to provide immediate stability and long term fixation